University of Oregon Virtual Panel with PLU Alumni
Join PLU alumni to talk about their experiences in industry and the UO Knight Campus Graduate Internship Program:
- Doug Smith - R&D Chemist, Sherwin Williams
- Maddie Boe - Opto-Mechanical Engineer, MKS Instruments
- Justin deMattos - Systems Engineer, Northup Grumman
What it is:
The Knight Campus Graduate Internship Program is a master’s program that combines focused lab and course work with a 9-month paid internship in industry that helps launch your career. We have five tracks:
- Photovoltaics & Semiconductors
- Molecular Probes & Sensors
- Polymer Science
- Bioinformatics & Genomics
Why it’s Special:
- Average annualized internship compensation last year was about $62,000.
- You can earn a master’s degree in 18 months and be working in as little as six months.
- Even if you think you may want a PhD eventually, this is a great way to get out there and see what all the possibilities are to inform the path you take.
Tuesday, October 19 at 4:00pm to 5:00pmVirtual Event